Here are our featured properties
Spanish Property Chat with Paul Payne
- Book your chat with Spanish property expert Paul Payne
- Get all your questions answered and plan your next steps
- View the latest properties that meet your requirements
- Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
- February 27th, 2020, 16:00 - 21:00
- Ashford Road, Bearsted, ME14 4NQ
- View location on Google Maps
- Register for the event on Eventbrite
Order the latest Costa Blanca Hot Property Guide
Let us help you make your dream of buying a property in Spain come true!
Order the latest guide using the provided form or speak with one of our property advisors on 020 8686 4696.
The Winter/Spring 2020 edition includes:
- 20 selected homes under £89,000,
- currency transfer information from A Place in the Sun's Mimzee Brewer,
- A VIP Viewing Trip offer,
- a case study with a family who purchased in Spain,
- and additional information about areas and properties.
Note that fields marked with an asterisk* are mandatory. We value your privacy and will not share your details with third parties.
Receive the FREE Guide to Viewing Properties in Spain & exclusive Spanish Property Offers in our newsletter
Guide to Viewing Properties in Spain
- Choosing the right location
- Areas, budgets and types of properties
- Budgeting for additional costs
- How to plan effective viewings: on your own or with an expert
This guide to viewing properties in Spain will inform and help you to complete an essential pre-travel checklist, ultimately preparing you perfectly for your visit.
Our weekly newsletter will keep you up to date with the latest property news, area features, exclusive discounts and offers.
Instant access to our guide and newsletter by filling out this form:
MASA International, Spanish Property Specialists
MASA International is a fully accredited company that has helped over 36,000 families find their property in Spain. MASA International was founded in 1981, and has grown from its simple beginnings as a beachfront estate agency to the solid, international organisation it is today without ever losing that special 'family feel' that our clients continue to find reassuring.
MASA is one of only a few property companies on the Costa Blanca of Spain to have been accredited with ISO 9001 status, which means you benefit from our proven commitment to excellence in customer service and administration.
Let us help you make your dream come true buying a property in Spain: