In the UK, once you’ve bought your property everything else is left up to you. There can be long waiting periods where you don’t know what’s happening and then once you’ve moved in, you have to find your own way around an unfamiliar place.
At MASA, buying your property is just the start of your relationship with us.
You will never be left in the dark and you’ll receive a level of personal service that you won’t find elsewhere.
Most of our staff team are expats who’ve bought through MASA themselves. They know exactly how to make your relocation go smoothly and they’ll be there for you from first viewings until move in day.
Say hello to your own Personal Assistant (PA)
When you work with MASA, you are assigned your own PA who speaks excellent English and Spanish, so language will never be an issue.
Once you’ve started the purchase, they’ll always be on hand to help you with any problems, answering your questions, making everything goes smoothly by providing anything you request:
- Helping you to open a Spanish bank account or set up a Spanish Mortgage
- Liaising with property developers, throughout the construction period if you’re buying a new build
- Keeping a regular log of progress online, which you can check out from your home computer – so you can easily keep track of what’s happening
- Getting quotes for any additional works that you’ve asked for from trusted suppliers
- Giving you information about property rental opportunities, so it’s easier to make a success of your venture
Your PA can also help with relocation, down to the very last detail:
- Help you to sort out insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them and even if you want a particular tree planted in your garden, they can help with that too
- Arrange your hotel and car hire for moving in day
- Be on hand to help throughout moving in day, providing any transportation you need on the day
- Deal with any problems that may arise
You can depend on MASA from start to finish
Get started with MASA and our Tailored Property Portfolio service
1) Read the box to the left to get an idea of the kind of information we need; and
2) Complete the form on the right and we will email you a Personal Property Portfolio based on the information you have provided.
Pro Tip: How to give the greatest brief
A detailed brief from you will result in a great selection of properties in your portfolio.
The absolute must-haves for a good the brief are:
- Type(s) of locations that appeal to you most;
- Type(s) of property and property features that you would like to view;
- Your maximum budget, including taxes and legal costs (we'll keep as much under this as possible when preparing your portfolio);
- Do you have a house to sell or need to raise finance?
- Timescale - when would you like to visit/purchase your property?
- Is there anything else that we should know about your requirements?
Come and join us at The Spanish Property Show
- Free entry/free parking
- Huge range of properties from the very best developers plus resale properties from all over the Costa Blanca
- Homes of all types from £68,000
- Free buying advice and property finding service
- Films of the area on show throughout the day
- Exclusive offers available only at the show
- Free copy of the latest Love Spain magazine featuring area guides, buying information and properties from the Costa Blanca