If you would like to sell your property, we would be pleased to help you with this process.
Why MASA International is the ideal partner to sell your property
- MASA International is one of the longest-established real estate companies on the Costa Blanca: since 1981, we have helped over 36,000 families find a new home;
- We are represented in over 16 countries in Europe and can offer your home the maximum exposure possible;
- Your home will be featured on Europe’s largest property portals, in email marketing to over 60,000 subscribers, at major property exhibitions and via our own website that receives over 150,000 page views each month;
- MASA is one of the few real estate companies on the Costa Blanca to achieve and retain the ISO9001 quality certificate; and
- We are available to show your property seven days a week.
- For your own security and piece of mind, we never share your keys or any other confidential information with other local Agencies.
Our commitment to you
Our goal is to sell your property in the shortest time possible. We guarantee to give you an accurate valuation of your property and explain every step of the sales process to you.
After we have received the documentation for your property, our legal department will process a legal check prior to marketing and selling your property. This approach ensures a fast and smooth sale once we have found a buyer for your property.
We will take photos and prepare property descriptions to present your property as attractively as possible for our potential buyers from all over the Europe.
Once the campaign has launched for the sale of your property, you will benefit from an unrivalled marketing package including:
- Promotion on our Europe-wide company websites, translated to the native languages; and
- Promotions in our regular email marketing campaigns and newsletters that are sent to potential buyers, as well as showcasing your property at many property exhibitions and fairs throughout Europe.
Following your acceptance of an offer on your property, MASA will liaise with the buyers’ solicitors and take care of all the legal matters (including signing the title deeds, registration of the property at the Notary and setting up water/electricity supplies), prior to the completion of the purchase. This process usually takes 6-8 weeks.