MASA International was founded in 1981, and has grown from its simple beginnings as a beachfront estate agency to the solid, international organisation it is today without ever losing that special 'family feel' that our clients continue to find reassuring.
In 2016 we celebrated our 35th anniversary and to date have helped more than 34,000 people to turn their dream of a new and better lifestyle into a reality.
We are justifiably now proud of our reputation as one of Europe's leading real estate companies and have always prided ourselves on ensuring we promote the best value and widest range of properties in the market.
We can give you the best choice from thousands of freehold properties across Spain, both new and resale properties including many that you can move into instantly.
MASA has properties to suit every taste and budget from apartments to villas, which means we can provide the best match to your exact requirements.
We are one of only a few property companies on the Costa Blanca with ISO9001:2008 (find out more here) which means you benefit from our commitment to excellence.
Our staff of over 380 means we are better equipped to look after your individual needs. Most of our property advisors started out as customers, so you benefit from their knowledge and understanding of your requirements.
We won't just help you find your dream home overseas, we make the purchase process as straightforward as possible detailing all the costs, taxes, and legal requirements which means your dream can turn into a reality as simply as possible.
We also have a "lowest price guarantee" which means you can be confident that you will get the best deal around by choosing MASA International.
We are excited about the future growth of our organisation across the new destinations and look forward to the next twenty-five years of welcoming people to a better quality of life.
Get started with MASA and our Tailored Property Portfolio service
1) Read the box to the left to get an idea of the kind of information we need; and
2) Complete the form on the right and we will email you a Personal Property Portfolio based on the information you have provided.
Pro Tip: How to give the greatest brief
A detailed brief from you will result in a great selection of properties in your portfolio.
The absolute must-haves for a good the brief are:
- Type(s) of locations that appeal to you most;
- Type(s) of property and property features that you would like to view;
- Your maximum budget, including taxes and legal costs (we'll keep as much under this as possible when preparing your portfolio);
- Do you have a house to sell or need to raise finance?
- Timescale - when would you like to visit/purchase your property?
- Is there anything else that we should know about your requirements?
Spanish Property Videos