A typical visit goes like this…
- Pick up from the airport by a Masa driver.
- Arrive in the afternoon in the area of Spain that you have chosen.
- Settle in, grab a coffee or a drink.
- Take a stroll around the area.
- Meet your guide (a local property owner) and plan the next few days.
- Inspection visit of one or two properties in the style and location you’ve chosen.
- Inspection visit at one or two properties that meet your criteria.
- Return visit to any properties, if you choose.
- Information and guidance on buying in Spain, if you want it.
- Drinks at hotel.
- Breakfast and/or lunch at hotel.
- Travel to airport for trip home.
A few more things you need to know about Area & Property Tours
- Give us a rough idea of when you’d like to visit, we’ll finalize dates later.
- Visits usually start on a Tuesday or Saturday.
- Flights can be arranged from anywhere in the UK or Ireland.
- We can arrange a small group visit if you’d like one.
- If you’d like to meet local expats, we can arrange that too.
- You’ll definitely need comfortable shoes.
- Bring a digital camera to take shots of places you like.
- A notebook is also useful to jot down questions to ask us later.
Enquire now about a Viewing Trip