1) Read this box to get an idea of the kind of information we need...
Pro Tip: How to give the greatest brief
A detailed brief from you will result in a great selection of properties in your portfolio.
The absolute must-haves for a good the brief are:
- Type(s) of locations that appeal to you most;
- Type(s) of property and property features that you would like to view;
- Your maximum budget, including taxes and legal costs (we'll keep as much under this as possible when preparing your portfolio);
- Do you have a house to sell or need to raise finance?
- Timescale - when would you like to visit/purchase your property?
- Is there anything else that we should know about your requirements?
2) ...Then complete the form below and we will email you a Personal Property Portfolio based on the information you have provided.
New! Come and see us at the Spanish Property Chat with Paul Payne
- Book your chat with Spanish property expert Paul Payne
- Get all your questions answered and plan your next steps
- View the latest properties that meet your requirements
Spanish Property Videos