The MASA Difference
MASA International has helped over 34,000 families find their property in Spain. MASA International was founded in 1981, and has grown from its simple beginnings as a beachfront estate agency to the solid, international organisation it is today without ever losing that special 'family feel' that our clients continue to find reassuring.
Order our NEW Love Spain Property Guide
The NEW Love Spain Property Guide brochure includes all the guidance and information you need to get started on finding Property in Spain.
Our "Love Spain Property Guide" includes comprehensive listings of our Property in Spain with illustrations, property location maps, practical information about Spain and MASA International, and advice and information on how to buy Property in Spain.
Let us help you make your dream of buying a property in Spain come true! Order our Brochure using the provided form or speak with one of our property advisors on 020 8686 4696.
Note that fields marked with an asterisk* are mandatory. We value your privacy and won't share your details with third parties.
MASA clients Howard and June moved to Spain in 2016
Get started with MASA and our Tailored Property Portfolio service
1) Read the box to the left to get an idea of the kind of information we need; and
2) Complete the form on the right and we will email you a Personal Property Portfolio based on the information you have provided.
Pro Tip: How to give the greatest brief
A detailed brief from you will result in a great selection of properties in your portfolio.
The absolute must-haves for a good the brief are:
- Type(s) of locations that appeal to you most;
- Type(s) of property and property features that you would like to view;
- Your maximum budget, including taxes and legal costs (we'll keep as much under this as possible when preparing your portfolio);
- Do you have a house to sell or need to raise finance?
- Timescale - when would you like to visit/purchase your property?
- Is there anything else that we should know about your requirements?