When you’re spending your hard earned money on property in a foreign country, it’s vital to choose a professional, ethical organization that will look after your interests with integrity.
MASA is one of only a few property companies on the Costa Blanca to have been accredited with ISO 9001 status, which means you benefit from our proven commitment to excellence in customer service and administration.
ISO 9001:2008 – respected across the world
MASA International’s management has always been proactive with regard to quality and client’s satisfaction. Some of the reasons that motivated the establishment of quality system ISO 9001:2008 have been:
- To be the first company in the real estate business on the Costa Blanca to have obtained this certification since July 2000.
- To be in possession of a certificate with international recognition that is well-known and a guarantee to our clients.
- To work with AENOR, a company known to have very strict certification standards.
- To provide a solid internal structure and to grow in a structured way.
- To offer a standardized service to all clients.
- To guarantee internal revisions and the fulfillment of processes.
- To have an environment that offers continued improvement of processes and to avoid become stagnant.
Get started with MASA and our Tailored Property Portfolio service
1) Read the box to the left to get an idea of the kind of information we need; and
2) Complete the form on the right and we will email you a Personal Property Portfolio based on the information you have provided.
Pro Tip: How to give the greatest brief
A detailed brief from you will result in a great selection of properties in your portfolio.
The absolute must-haves for a good the brief are:
- Type(s) of locations that appeal to you most;
- Type(s) of property and property features that you would like to view;
- Your maximum budget, including taxes and legal costs (we'll keep as much under this as possible when preparing your portfolio);
- Do you have a house to sell or need to raise finance?
- Timescale - when would you like to visit/purchase your property?
- Is there anything else that we should know about your requirements?